Wednesday 26 August 2009

Live Forensics: Incident Response

Greetings,

I will be using this Blog as a medium to publish my research and findings of my Final Year Project - Live Forensics: A Methodology.

I will be discussing the various stages in the Forensic Investigation and will be critically analysing the area of Live Forensic Acquisition.
The various hurdles faced by Forensic Investigators during Live Analysis will be critically analysed and the weaknesses in the various proposed Live Forensic Methodologies will be identified in order to propose a Live Forensic Methodology.

The successful completion of my project will enable Forensic Investigators in performing Live Investigations in a forensically sound manner and will comply with all the standards to be met during the investigation.

Your suggestions, discussion and any queries regarding Computer Forensic are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment